Table of Content
Alongside HTML and CSS, it is one of the three essential technologies of World Wide Web content production; the majority of websites employ it and it is supported by all modern Web browsers without plug-ins.
http://www.w3schools.com/: some very starter-friendly tutorials for you to get up and running
https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming : fun, highly interactive for you to be engaged, has video, exercise, project etc.
Why Python is interesting
- https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/usage/python/README.md: Python is an important language for Raspaberry Pi, an IoT(Internet of Things) device
- http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/easy-web-scraping-with-python: Web scraping is a very handy usage of Python
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/python: A series of course, my BEST love! Dr. chuck’s lecture is full of humors
https://developers.google.com/edu/python/?csw=1: Built by Google
http://www.cse.msu.edu/~cse231/: CSE 231 is an introduction to programming, using Python (Michigan State Univ)
https://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python/: A very quick glimpse of python
- https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-mitx-6-00-1x-6#.U_HC-_mSxSU: a little bit boring as far as i followed, but seems revealing things more deeply
Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python (MIT) 6.00.1x is an introduction to computer science as a tool to solve real-world analytical problems
https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-harvardx-cs50x#: CS50 is very popular online, the lecturer is very interesting, covers more broadly
Introduction to Computer Science (Harvard) An introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming
- http://courses.cms.caltech.edu/cs1/placement/placement-exam-cs1.html: Caltech CS1 Placement exam, it’s worthy to read the instruction very carefully